Monday, March 02, 2009


friday saturday sunday wasnt a blast at all sadly. Nothing seem to be going on well and nothing came tgt ironically everything fell apart infact. sucked big time
nevertheless conquered my own damn fear of height like by trying something i never wanna try if it wasnt for endless persuasion. something as crazy as slide up?! it felt like my balls were on air kinda thing haha.
on the lighter note i've got a nice tan and a big bruise at my rib.
im cool with a big bruise cos at least i've got a nice tan in return so i guess its fair this way.
nyway h'bbday amanda,sherri and chinyi.

and was supposed to get me pair of greeny green shoes from cotton on - forget it.
couldnt find shoes so i took another alternative- indulge in flavour!!!!
ate taiwan chicken on the way home and holly molly nbcb plastic bag gave its freaking way
and dear lies my chicken on the rock hard ground.

cheong: i saw you at peni.
me: likereally!
cheong: ya really i had blue hair then & i saw amanda in the toilet
me: -.-
ok fine inside jokes.

and mum's been preetty crazy recently she wants to "scribble" a peony(mudan hua) on the damn wall N its not like small and kawaiii kind its going to be the size of a dinosaur.

& i feel like its raining in my bedroom raining everywhere sigh.sigh.sigh
but i know mr sun is just around the corner hang in there!
i will find my way out like always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Online Users