Thursday, April 16, 2009

ill.

Hi. Rupee room was horrid.. lol. The sheer presence of bouncers should be giving you that intimidating feel so that it serves its purpose of keeping security and order at the highest peak but ironically... Freaking 3 fight took place and those who got involved in the fight actually got the chance to kick each other assses right down the ground before bouncers stroll in...

so much for order & security alright just drop it, irks me to the extreme.

Nyway.. last Saturday was cycling. tedious and painful but nonetheless i feel way more healthy on the whole after that day... but it spells catastrophic impact on my ass.. think I'm down with piles after all the abrasion between the seat and my ass.





This lil cutie came meowing and purring to me while i was having my dinner,it was hungry i guess. Poor thing, whats more its only a kitten like not bigger than any street rat and it was super skinny. I hope there are more people in sg who can show abit more compassion towards these cuties.......
CORY LAQUAY!!!!! me god!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Online Users