Saturday, April 25, 2009

spinny!


Hello! I've been kinda great these days. My mundane days are filled with Adrenalin,yes including the longs hours in school. As a matter of fact for the years to come I'm sure i will harbour this positive mindset. Jess was right i should not make raining feels as though its pouring,learning to look at life with rapture and from another angle. Its indeed filled with colours



k.jones was at my place for the past one week,and it was awesome! Even more awesome for him i reckon, free lodging and food where can you find such kill deals! Well sadly,he is leaving tmr evening and won't be back till july.. talk about coming back to s'pore at the wrong month of the year (why not June instead -.-)



Sidetracking a little.. i was thinking about getting myself a SLR,digicams just don't capture quality pictures and the battery goes flat too quickly. Prolly gonna get it by end of this year.. but SLRs are just too costly and i've got real butterfingers :(

Another event! I always feel so liberated when there are events, like i am free from schooling and books for that one night. I'm hoping and keeping my fingers cross this coming event next week is not going to be as catastrophic as rupee room. On the other hand, I've not been sleeping enough for the past two weeks gotta stop staying up late otherwise its gonna this is gonna take its toll on my mental and physical health. (LOL yeh right like i bother) oh yes i wanna thank short and fen for being such great partners for the past two weeks (had agreat time with you guys)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Online Users