Friday, September 04, 2009

PISSED. (vulgar)

I cant stand control freak, people who tries to dominate you. Like seriously just get out of my life.. Although controlling may be for my own good and for the sake of my oh so bright future? YA go ahead curb my spending, my time out and fucking curfew me to the least freedom. See how long can you hold me back.. So what if im the worst kid in the entire block, so what if im an empty vessel, fucking so what if i have my damn mind shrouded with nothing but evil intentions and filled with ideas on how to have fun without paying any attention to any other important aspects of life. Because ultimately i believe.. either be the worst kid or the best i dont wanna be stuck somewhere in the middle. I cant say im truly happy and contented with where i am now but i can say at least im not going around with a facade on, pretending that im happy with life when im not. This is just me, take it or leave it.

I just need to rant pardon me. Any wisewords ?

tmr will be a better day...
if only i dont have to wake up and face the fact that o levels are nearing and i fucking hate it.
i hate o levels, my future is screwed i am digging my own grave.
TOO BAD FOR ME.
ok now just fuck off pls. fucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Online Users